ONLINE SANGHA MEETINGS IN ENGLISH
Online Sangha meetings in English are for anyone who wishes to join them, including those who attend live Sangha meetings in their cities.
We meet once a month, on the first Thursday of the month at 18:30 on the Zoom platform.
Joining the group
- In order to subscribe to the online Sangha mailing list, please send an e-mail to with the subject "I am signing up for the online Sangha meetings in English".
- Before the next meeting, you will receive an announcement via e-mail with a link to the Zoom platform and other details.
- We join the meeting on Zoom using the link in the footer of the announcement e-mail that is sent a few days before the scheduled meeting.
- The meeting usually goes as follows:
- We greet each other and speak briefly about what is in us right now.
- We mute the microphones.
- We meditate for 20 minutes.
- We read a pre-selected text (we only switch on the microphone when we want to speak).
- We share our experiences related to the topic.
- We end with a few minutes of meditation at around 8:00 pm.
Headphones with microphone
During our practice, we have found that the sound quality is much better if we all use headphones with a microphone. Please consider using them.